Sunday, 24 June 2012

Cute Bunny& Skulls

2012-06-23 17.08.42

WEEKEND ACTIVITIES And it's finally holiday!!!  I have time to read at last (I 'm on the 'read a book a day' mode) and also to see all my old & new friends. This weekend I had tons of fun with my best friend/cousin and our good friend from childhood. It's really amazing because we had the Euro 2012 matches to watch among other activities and, although I am a girl , I have just as much football knowledge as them ha!

And don't worry, there was a major shopping session involved while they went to play tennis! I spent all my savings and scholarship on two dresses, a sweater, a necklace and last but not least a pair of punky chic flats from Zara which cost a fortune!!!  I didn't plan on buying them but I tried them on and they are so comfortable and fitted me so well! I was shoked when I saw the price tag, but let's look on the bright side: they are perfect for school as well. They might have tricked you that those silver things are spikes but they're in fact skulls which I find super awesome! I'm not really into these kind of things, but ever since Ioana launched BONE the idea of owning some skull-printed accessory appealed to me more and more.

Also, how cool is my new loose T-shirt? It has such a cute message and the print&fabric are fabulous! I actually like the contrast resulted from pairing it with the edgy flats !



























OASAP T-shirt, Zara flats, Marks&Spencer shorts

2012-06-23 17.10.38
2012-06-23 17.07.33
























































2012-06-23 17.16.11

2012-06-23 17.07.29

2012-06-23 17.17.30

36 comments:

  1. Hey! SOOO nice look! I am in love:-) You are very beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely...perfect flats =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tee! So cute
    Your blog is really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow each other, just let me know :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, you have a great blog!! I'm following you now. And thanks for your nice comment on my blog..

    xx Flor♥

    http://lovelyflorencia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit.such a cutie!beautiful top and flats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bunny t-shirt is so cute ! Thanks for your nice comment, yes I'd like us to follow each other, actually I was already following on google friend connect but now I am also following you on Bloglovin (n. 93) and Facebook page, waiting for you to follow back on those both =) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and i love it!! i'll definitely be following you!!
    here's a link to my blog if you want to check it out!!

    www.lucyinlalaland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are too cute!

    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the shoes!! awesome flats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, since I am OBSESSED with rabbits I loveee your shirt! Thank you for the sweet comment. I would love to follow eachother. Following now please do the same.

    xo
    ejc


    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so cute ...love your Tee

    thank you for visiting my blog dear sure it would nice to follow each other
    am following you now


    Love Emma

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your t-shirt! And how you combined it with skulls!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love the shoes, and I can totally see that they must have cost a fortune! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Am your new follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!
    Could we follow each other?

    Kiss

    http://freakingbeautifulness.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute outfit, and nice blog! I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the graphic tank and cute flats! Great blog, following!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute, Mary! Love the tee! Thanks a bunch for stopping by and commenting, dear! Of course, I would love to follow you! You have an amazing blog and I've started following you now on GFC!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your lovely comments, that is such a cute flats, love the studded details/ skulls. Of course we can follow each other, I am following you now, follow me back?
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. u look great...i love ur flats
    btw mind to fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lov your shoes and top! Great Blog. I am a new follower. Hope you follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. U look so pretty ^^
    Would u like to follow each other?
    Let me know
    http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi sweetie!!!
    thanks for your kind comment on my blog!!
    of course we can follow each other! I've starting following you on GFC and Bloglovin! let's stay in contact!!! I wait for you!
    xoxo
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweetie!!! thanks for your comment!
      of course we can follow each other! I was following you since this morning!
      I wait for you to stay in contact!!
      kisses!
      self-dressed.blogspot.com

      Delete
  23. That's such a fun outfit! I want a pair of studded loafers (but not skulls, haha). I have a fashion/food/lifestyle blog, too, do you want to follow each other? Let me know if you follow me and I'll follow back!

    xx,
    LLE
    http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. fabulous flats!! you have a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your shoes, u look pretty

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. your shoes are to die for! i love them!

    i'm following you!
    http://diamond-scissors-fabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. minunat blogul tau.hai sa ne urmarim te astept pe http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your shoes!

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello!
    Thanks for beautiful comment! Love your blog and i followed, don't forget follow me back:)
    Kisses
    xoxo
    http://itsmequeent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥