Blush pink & other tales

by - 21:28

Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila 3

♪ Lorde- Pure Heroine ♪

Okay, I'm oficially declaring winter as the most dreaded season for blogging! I may have managed it last year, standing in the cold and posing in sheer tops and writing once or twice a week, but things are so different in the last year of highschool! 

I almost didn't go to my cousin's birthday two weeks ago because I had to study for an exam. In fact, I wasn't supposed to go, but it was 00:00  and I wished him a very Happy Birthday (his birthday was on a Friday this year- what a luck!). We started chatting and I suddenly missed him and the city of my dreams (plus I had a really cool gift for him), so at 1 AM it was decided: I would go to his town and surprise him. At 8AM I hopped on a train and spent one night in his town. Best risk I ever took (or maybe the truly BEST risk is yet to come- I don't want to jinx it, more details soon)- I had a blast with his friends, ate the best pizza, saw "Hunger Games 2" and even had some time for shopping. For those of you who don't know, I am obsessed with the books, I read the trilogy in three days and I can say it with all my heart this film is so much better than the first one! I loved it and I recommend it to all my friends.

Back on the blog issues, I've been wanting to show you my new love when it comes to tops, blouses &Co. It has happened to me several times to order things from a site which looked really interesting and then have the items delivered in a poor shape or with a totally different fabric/ shade of color. This is not the case! I'm deeply in love with Front Row Shop ever since I got the package with this perfect blush pink top. The asymmetrical cut, the cool concept of design (that white part of top you see underneath it's actually part of the top, you somehow tie them at the back- so awesome!) and the flawless colors made me choose to wear it to two birthday parties (one of them was obviously my cousin's). If I was to pick my favourite aspect about it though, I would say the fabric: never have I worn a cotton so smooth and comfy, I'd like all my tops to be like this! My honest advise is to consider Front Row Shop next time you feel like splurging online, I'll order for sure again.

Front Row Shop blouse, Zara Jeans, Zara flats (yes, it's actually possible to wear flats in the cold of November), Fossil watch, Chicnova necklace, Orsay & Marc Jacobs bracelet
Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila
Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila 14 Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila 9 Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila 10 Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila 13 Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila 12 Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila 6 Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila 5 Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila 11 Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila2 Blush pink outfit Mary Manaila 7

You May Also Like

22 comentarii

  1. Lovely outfit! What a gorgeous blush pink :-)

    http://grayongrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the pastel hues!

    Love,
    Nikita
    http://pen-twister.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable in that blush pink top! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! love your sweater!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in pink dear. You're so sweet and just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment, looking forward in seeing you on my blog again ;)) xoxo

    New Post up…
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool look.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cozy drape of your top! And it sounds like you had such a blast. It's so important to take time to relax and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your lovely hair!
    xo
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Lorde too :3

    Lovely blouse color which is kind of cozy looking too!
    And such cute flats! Pastel gal here :)

    xx
    Christine Adel

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty post! i really love it!!!!
    i'm waiting for you on my blog!
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your necklace and the bracelet so pretty and lovely combination and it's so cool (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so pretty! I absolutely love your outfit, simple and stylish! The top is gorgeous and I love the colour.x Gorgeous necklace!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally love your blush top and matching flats. Such sweet color.
    How did you like Catching Fire? I really enjoyed it and I think their make up was good =)

    P.S. Hey, if you have some time, do drop by and give support to join our giveaway. We're giving out an iPad Air to a lucky winner for Christmas. You could be the lucky one too =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice top!! Love the outfit

    Thanks for your comment in our blog :)

    Keep in touch

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a stylish top
    Love
    Want to follow each other on GFC?
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice look, love it!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/the-sea-in-my-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hei!:) Ti-am descoperit blogul recent si vreau sa-ti spun ca este foarte dragut, de la postari pana la interfata. Imi plac postarile tale si daca ai timp, te astept la mine pe blog:
    http://loverofsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute look!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥