The Blooming Bag

by - 10:05

Vacation Vibes

♪ Hard Feelings/Loveless - Lorde ♪

I'm officially done with 50% of Med School! It has been a hell of a ride, especially this semester because our exams were programmed in an unfortunate manner. Still, this year was the best because we got to go into hospitals and the objects we studied were all intertwined. I was so happy about the summer ahead of me that I practically did tons of summer holidays activities in the span of my first free day. This photoshoot for the blog was not planned at all (nor were the other things I did) but I'm so happy about it because I get to show you my favorite bag in the best way!

I got this bag as a birthday gift from my aunt, uncle & cousins last year because I was attending the Untold festival and my aunt thought I should have the perfect festival bag: both fashionable and practical (yes, you can fit a bottle of water in it). It's from Accessorize and the really exciting thing about this beautiful floral print is the fact that it's hand-painted! The ZARA dress I'm wearing is also a gift from them, I got it this Easter and I love it so much!

Not to end this post on a sad note, but right now on my playlist you can find Lorde's "Hard Feelings/Loveless" song from her new album "Melodrama" because it touches the subject Aziz Ansari so accurately portrays in his book, "Modern Romance". Something's fundamentally changed with our generation and our perception of love, and I can't say it's for the better.

Special thanks to my awesome cousin Ioana for getting behind the lens for this post, she used to shoot most of my looks back when I started the blog and it was such a cool bonding activity!

ZARA dress, Accessorize bag, Musette flats, Jord watch, Pandora bracelet

Vacation Vibes Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes
Vacation Vibes

You May Also Like

2 comentarii

  1. This bag is stunning and the dress amazing! I love them both :-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! You couldn't ask for a lovelier backdrop than those flowers and that architecture. Also, your bag is really cute (fashionable and functional!) and a nice, splashy complement to your ethereal dress.

    Interesting to hear about Ansari's Modern Romance. It's been on my must read list for awhile now, although I'm not surprised to hear that it's a bit of a downer. I saw Ansari talking about marriage in a kind of depressing -- albeit hilarious -- way on Conan.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥