The Kate Theory

by - 21:36


Little nostalgic. Take a look at babydoll Kate in one editorial back in 1992.

Okay. When you hear Kate Moss you most certainly think at: model since young, who started the trend of super super-skinny girls on the catwalk, androgynous look, designer for a few lines for Topshop, girl who dated a certain amount of spooky boys, mother. But wait, let's get back to the fashion top model, shall we?

Even if she's 37, Kate never left the fashion world, she just took a little break to say in a nice way. She has certainly changed a lot, but you can clearly see a whole new nature of beauty in her look.  Therefore, when she decided to come back, no wonder why the all the doors got opened and she appears on this months on not 1, not 2, but 3 covers of different Vogue's! Is this a signal that fashion world needs her back or is it just a tribute and a sign of admiration for a woman who kept herself on covers of the magazines or campaigns for so many years? Or is it really our need to see familiar faces?

Either way, I decided to share my opinion concerning the covers:



Vogue Japan -  The theme is just ""glamorous"! Pastel pink, all girlie like theme, but Kate's fierce pose and face expression really makes an impressive ballance.

Vogue Paris - I can definetely see what direction was Emanuelle going for, and I love the metaphore, but the hands are just too weird placed, especially for her tiny body. However, Kate looks amazing!

Vogue Brazil - Portraited by the one and only Mario Testino. The whole shoot is just so unique, with various amazing swimsuits but I'm not so into this cover, really!

Okay , okay, I'll admit this now: I think she just rocked the cover of Vogue Japan! Best!
~~Mary

You May Also Like

6 comentarii

  1. nice photos! i like Kate's tattoo!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks gorgeous no matter what love her and love looking at photos of a younger her so beautiful!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog, it made my day! :) your blog is also amazing, I love the photo of Kate, she looks so young and innocent!

    http://fight-fires-in-your-best-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment, it's lovely !
    Your blog is very nice, I follow you too :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kate. And your blog. Great inspiration!!!

    Come visit me
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥