Saturday, 31 December 2011

A little more..

Photo taken 2 hours ago with all my new clothes. I hope I'll be able to post all the outfit photos soon.

Ah, not much time left and it will be 2012. This year has been amazing to me, because I have managed to fulfil my longtime wish: starting a fashion blog. It's been a great ride, I had some collaborations, made some money on my own, managed to buy a semi-professional camera from my savings. 

Also, 3 days  ago I spent every single dollar I had on a reinvention of my wardrobe. Dresses, colourful belts, wallets and interesting tops. Not to mention the most amazing flats. I think you might have read about it at the facebook page.

I'm more than ecstatic looking back to this year and I hope for the best regarding the next one!
I have also realised that you, dear readers don't know my full name or where I'm from!
I'm Mary Manaila and I come from a small beautiful country, Romania. I love being called just Mary as you may have noticed.

Future plans for the blog in 2012? Definetely get a domain and..who knows..
Happy New Year!!!


  1. feliz año nuevo!te espero en mi nuevo post xxoxo

  2. Happy New Year 2012.!! you are so beautiful, love looking your pictures! you have a new follower!

    visit my blog

  3. wow your iphone marc jacobs cover is divine

  4. Happy belated new year! I would be just as ecstatic with those purchases!


Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥