Haircuts &inspiration

by - 18:52

Spring love

''A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.''-Coco Chanel

(Oh, how couldn't I include a photo of my new haircut in the moodboard?? At first I thought it would be just me bragging but hey- this is my blog and you have to put up with my weird moods- thank you for that, by the way!).
I want to go back to the lovely quote of Coco Chanel- I believe that what makes it so genius is its duplicity: it applies in the situations when you decide to make a radical change with your hair (like my BFF did one year ago- it was hard for me to get used to it but I have to admit she looks incredible!) and it's also a great way to comfort yourself after you cut a few inches just to keep your hair healthy.I'm in the second situation right now and I'm missing my long hair a lot (although my friends assured me that it's still long enough) and this quote just makes me smile!

Now, let's talk about the collage itself- I've been doing some reseatch ever since I write for TeenyStyle and I noticed so many cool clothes and trends that I just had to share my favourite selection around here as well. So, I will reveal my TOP 5 CURRENT OBSESSIONS:

Charlotte Olympia- Oh my, I could buy all the pairs in all the possible colors (even the kitten flats- cuteness overload!). I love the shades and how fun and unique her designs are!

Clash of prints (see Carven, Mary Katrantzou, Valentino this season) - A funny thing happened as I was writing this post- my mother walked in and said "Such a lovely dress!" . That's exactly what I'm talking about- I want to own two fabulous pieces with flawless prints which are also easy to combine (suuuure, I'll find them haha).

JCrew Necklaces- divine, creative and so many models to choose from!

Miu Miu wallet- It's one of my long-lasting obsessions (ever since I was 15) but I included this is the list because I love the new colors they have this season!

Lanvin Ipad case- so cool and creative, my Ipad would need a new 'outfit' but I want to focus on my closet this spring.

There you have it - what are you craving for right now?

You May Also Like

33 comentarii

  1. Love this spring post, you are so pretty.

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard that quote! So good and incredibly true:) looks like you are looking forward to spring as much as I am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment!
    I love your spring outfit!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, love the collage!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate what you're doing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your haircut, and the shoes!

    http://thecoordinatefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress to the right is pure summer. Thanks for posting the spread and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is stunning, love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog sweetie :)


    New post on my blog: http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2013/03/sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg i love those shoes!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Mary Katrantzou dress and Charlotte Olympia shoes, i' ve just bought one pair of them1

    Thank you for your comment and your visit, have a nice week!

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog! It's great :) Feel free to my blog :)) Maybe, you follow my blog ? ♥ (If you like it)
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/
    Would you like to follow each other? Reply to my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a graet and funny spring look ! love it !

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome eye-candies!! :) you are so pretty!! xx

    p.s. thanks for visiting my blog!!

    http://lavender-fashion-xxx.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    really nice posts and amazing content of fashion!!
    check my blog if you want and maybe we could follow
    each other!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for yuor comment.i like yuor blog and follow yuo with yuor social. if yuo like my blog follow me too:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your inspiration board! The miu miu will rock in every outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love everything you put in this amazing collage ! Especially the Miu Miu wallet and the iPad case :)

    Fashion and Cookies
    You're invited to enter Shabana Khan Jewelry giveaway: win an item of choice among 3 different ones, open worldwide until March 6th !

    ReplyDelete
  19. that is seriously a really nice tee, gonna have to go hunt it down! i hope they get it on net-a-porter though, everything is much easier that way haha!

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that printed tee and nude pumps!!!
    Thanks for stopping by doll.
    Don't forget to follow too if you like!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  21. i absolutely LOVE that quote by coco! when i was in college i went on a cutting spree where my usual shoulder-length hair eventually went all the way up to my ears! i have forced myself to stay away from the sheers but have since had some fun with color-- & nothing is more transformational than changing your hair around [i am currently blonde & can swear i'm a little different than i was a brunette] :))
    & your new cut is absolutely darling! as well as your great moodboard picks :)
    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post.I am really inspired.
    Gorgeous outfit.I guess it would be fun to get those.

    fashion search engine

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm in love with the heels!:) You also look super cute! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this! The shirt and skirt go together so well!

    xxLiora
    i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice post;)
    You have really nice bloga,I like it;D
    I follow you;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥