Ruby Tuesday

by - 18:42

Ruby Tuesday
♪ Ruby Tuesday-  The Rolling Stones ♪

I had such a tiring first day of college- 12 hours that I was once again ready to surrender and not blog today. You see, I wanted to blog today because I love my new bordeaux/ruby jacket and the title "Ruby Tuesday" was such a good pun! Friends tried to prepare me for how many hours you spend in hospitals during the 4th year of Med School, but you can't really understand until you experience it. I was also at gone for 10 hours today, but I then I remembered I have as many hours in a day as Beyonce, so I'm writing this post!

I'm not going to focus on the negatives, like prioritizing making sandwiches at 6am over my makeup routine, but I'm going to point out some positive aspects in my life:

Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday
Ruby Tuesday
1. I'm in love with athleisure right now. I found these pants the same day I also found this top and for me they're both perfect examples of this trend. I love the pants because they're so comfy and these white stripes on the sides make you look so slim and tall. As for this ruby satin top, I love the fact it has a zipper and you can also wear it as a jacket, it's the perfect fall investment, so easy to match with jeans, sport pants or even a bodycon dress.

2. College may be back, but so are my friends!! It's great to share your hardship with eight wonderful people, I'm lucky to have such a support system.

3. I'm hosting a giveaway on my Instagram @marymanaila because I really feel the need to give some of my favorite products- I thought of this because maybe some of you are not excited about going back to uni so maybe the #GIRLBOSS book and some L'Occitane products will cheer you up!
Ruby Tuesday

4. I discovered the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino last week and it blew my mind, I called it my best coffee of 2017 and I still stand by my choice.
Ruby Tuesday

5. I started cooking 'sugar-free' (not with sweeteners, but with honey/maple syrup, all about that natural sweetness right now) and I made the best banana bread I could ever imagine, it's divine when I put peanut butter on top of it!
Ruby Tuesday
6.  The same day I found the best coffee in the world, I was lucky to find the last MAC x Nicki Minaj "Spice" lip stain in the store. It matches my Naked Heat makeup so well, just what I needed!
Ruby Tuesday Ruby Tuesday

Have a productive week & remember to always find time for what you love!

Wearing: Zara pants, C&A top, Converse shoes, Pandora bracelet, Jord watch
Ruby Tuesday

You May Also Like

6 comentarii

  1. love your top babe!!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, how are you? This is a nice sporty chic look and it suits you very well. Cheers! - www.jamilakyari.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥