I've got a big ego, such a HUGE ego

by - 19:19

Abbey obsession

I thought this would be a good name for the post. I love it actually so much. I guess I would never have pondered about these lyrics by Beyonce if it wasn't my best friend Chach. I miss her a lot actually, like I miss my (few hah) readers.

I simply ADORE my blog, although it's just at the beggining but my really hectic life keeped me away from everything lately. I hate that, all this effort for nothing! I screwed up, argh this damn school work. However, school is safe to me. I love highschool. Anyway, I'm  so so hurt right now, but I promise to write on this blog more. Like MORE! Not missing "Fancy Friday" when it's a column for Christ's sake! *blushes*

Love you all!
~~Mary

You May Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. wow I love this dress on you, so stunning!

    want to follow each other? :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥