I WISH....

by - 22:29



GENIUS PICTURES  from my tumblr and some from  one of my muses: Gemma! Who is Gemma?  She is an awesome girl from Australia who's got the best TUMBLR in the world, and I say that because ....her blog is the one to blame for my current Miu Miu, Abbey, Mary Katrantzou, Sasha , Lara, Vogue Paris etc. obsession. I love her sence of humour especially and her exuberant nature.

Still, I feel like I owe you, my readers, an explanation and an excuse. I know I said I will be more active but as the title of the blog says: I'm a teen! And teens go to highschool so I've been super busy with all kinds of exams and projects. It will probably last one more week or so, and I cannot wait to post here as much as I can!

I snapped some pictures in the last few weeks, but then my camera's batery died and I can't find that damn thing to charge it again and it's annoying since I got so many outfits and poses in mind lately!


Anyway, I'm not kidding this time! Just give me one week to get straight A-s and to cool down a little! Thank you!

~~Mary

You May Also Like

0 comentarii

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥