Never Forget You

by - 10:00

chiffondress4
♪ Noisettes -Never forget you ♪

I know, an outfit post shot in a room.Don't get noisy just yet, I have a reason. Tomorrow I'm leaving in a trip I have always dreamed of: I'm visiting Tuscany! It's a car trip so I will also see a glimpse of Ljubljana and I will also visit Pisa , Siena and the little villages famous for their wines. The main attraction will be Florence though and I have more than a week to explore it! I have never been so happy in my entire life! Wien, Prague and Budapest, they were all special and unique but I feel that I am more mature now and that I'm able to apreciate the art work at a whole different level.

To be honest, I'm so ecstatic about Florence because 'The agony and the Ecstasy', the biography of the great genius Michelangelo, written by Irving Stone is one of my favourite books. For those who haven't read it, most of the action takes place in Florence and it meticulously describes all the paths, the statues and the paintings of those times. I can't wait to actually see the masterpieces at the Uffizi Gallery , the Pitti Palace and the Florence Baptistery with its 'gates of Paradise'(Michelangelo). It's not just the arhitecture I am interested in but also the parks, the countryside and their famous meal courses. I want to have how much gelato I can there haha.

I'm still packing like crazy (trying to not take so many clothes with me!) and I found this beautiful SheInside dress in my closet so I thought I should remind you about the incredible giveaway as I won't be able to update the social networks so often. And don't worry, just as the title of the song says , I won't forget about you! I'll try to post regularly, I have my laptop, camera etc. with me. 
Okay, I'll get back to my suitcase now, stay fashionable!


Sheinside dress, Zara pumps, H&M belt
chiffondress6

chiffondress2





You May Also Like

25 comentarii

  1. super! sukienka przepiękna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Look!!!! Very nice!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect dress! you are great!
    xoxo
    Almu
    fashioninmysteps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfit is so romantic!
    Have a nice vocation in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is indeed a dream vacation! You are so lucky!!!
    Also, amazing dress, it looks fresh and elegant!

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish you the best trip!
    Also, the room goes very well with your outfit, it compliments it in the photos. A nice setting. The lighting is great too.
    I love the colors and the dress' sheerness (sorry for my english.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This picture is SO GORGEOUS!! :DD you and the dress are so beautiful! (: Thanks for your comment on my blog, I would love it if we could follow each other! :D I am now following, just let me know when you have done the same! <3

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so lovely with that dress.. love it

    kuti
    http://ishootstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so lovely :) Would appreciate it very much if you looked at my blog, and followed back if you like it? I am now following you :)
    sunshineconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your lovely comment!
    followed you, your turn now!
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this shots so much! And you're very beautiful ♥ thanks for your visit anw. following you now, it's your turn to follow me back. Much much much thaaanks for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning! In love with the dress <3

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty dress! I love the flowiness of the skirt, and the cream coloured belt ties it in perfectly :) Have fun on your trip, it sounds amazing!

    Love having gorgeous nails? Enter my International Butter London Giveaway!

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful dress dear! :) nice pics! :)
    I have a new post and I give you the link here:
    http://justacolorfullife.blogspot.it/2012/07/electric-blue-shoes.html

    kisses
    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so simple and clean. I love it.

    bonjourgazel.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dress is sooo beautiful! xoxo Demmy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your dress,so elegant and very nice color :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so lucky!! You get to go to Tuscany! Have fun, what a cute dress you have one, it doesn't matter where you do your photoshoot, so long as you still look this gorgeous. <3

    You asked if we could follow each other? Yes, I am now following you, Please don't forget to follow me back on the top of my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty cute dress! love the grey tone and the color of the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. omigosh! for some weird reason, in this post, you kinda look like Miranda Cossgrove! (and btw, i'm seeing her in concert!!! EEP!)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥