Time flies

by - 17:58

IMG_4907


♪ Moonlight Breakfast- My baby ♪

Oh my, summer is over and I just can't believe it! I've had the worst last day of summer this year with some unexpected health issues but I'm well now. Before the health scare I had some amazing days though: I had a slumber party with my best friend (= movie marathon, playing lots of cards, cocktails and delicious pizza), lots of night rides, saw 'Paper Towns' -it's the only book by John Green I haven't read and I loved the movie, although I read that the movie is disappointing compared to the book aand: I got to see my favorite Romanian band play live- Moonlight Breakfast. I was so excited and they were magic, it's such an exhilarating feeling to know all the lyrics by heart and be able to enjoy top quality music!

Just one day before the concert, I got a very special delivery: my JORD watch! JORD is an incredibly creative company that designs wooden watches . When they contacted me for a collaboration I was over the moon because I've wanted a wooden watch for some time and I thought it was the sweetest way to mark my 20th birthday. I chose the 'Ely Maple' , a timeless and feminine piece. When I received it I was most surprised about its lightness - sometimes I forget I have it on my wrist! I also fell in love with the the type of wood they use for this model- maple, so suave.

I admire everything this St. Louis born company stands for- they chose one particular path in the watch industry- the wooden watches and they never stop creating new shapes, finding new types of wood and dying their models in vivid colors. It's true I chose a neutral tone (you know me and my obsession with nude shades) but you should check their Wooden Watches For Sale to see their scarlet red ones, so alive and playful! I also love the attention my watch has gotten, everyone is surprised to see a wooden watch and couple of my friends actually started wishing to get one as well- should I hope for a 'Wooden Watch Club' in the near future?


Zara palazzo pants, Primark top, JORD  Wooden Wristwatch , Moschino bag, Humanic espadrilles
IMG_5033 IMG_4864 IMG_5079 IMG_4870 IMG_5014 IMG_4852 IMG_5047 IMG_4955 IMG_4893 IMG_4874 IMG_5005 IMG_4906 IMG_4923 IMG_4898 IMG_4922 IMG_5009 IMG_4860 IMG_4872 IMG_4886 IMG_5003 IMG_5032 IMG_4960 IMG_4908 IMG_4862 IMG_4920 IMG_5019 

You May Also Like

6 comentarii

  1. It is definitely hard to believe that summer is over. Sigh! I love that watch and everything about this outfit. You look gorgeous!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! you look great! love the primark top

    xoxo
    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post :) kisses!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! The wood watch is gorgeous!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Zara's Palazzo pants looked so good on you. Glad that you've recovered and feeling great now =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥