Thursday, 14 June 2012

Casual Cobalt


♪ The Kooks- Naive ♪

I'm super tired as I am writing this right now, so I want to apologise for the potential mistakes. I wanted to post yesterday, after the Cambridge CAE exam, but I'm no superwoman. It was such an overhelming experience, and I still have the Speaking Examination on Sunday. There is one thing I know for sure: having this blog contributed a lot in my preparation for the exam. I feel more confident about what I have acknowledged and I'm now aware that I just love love love English!

Now, about the outfit of the day: This is my new dress from H&M, I love it how it somehow reminds me of cobalt which, by the way, is mentioned several times in the May Issue of British Vogue ! And you can finally see my magnificent bracelets- all of them!!! They're from New Look, a brand which I found super affordable and lovely and I am so happy there is one in Iasi , recently opened.

One more experience I want to share: when I arrived home last night I found three lovely comments (2 on Lookbook and one around here) and it just made me realise how much I love you all, because no matter how life can be, there are always going to be some people to comfort me around here!





H&M dress, Zara leggings, H&M flats, H&M sunnies, New Look bracelets, Pull&Bear wallet






















































16 comments:

  1. lovely dress and bracelets dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very charming!






    http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this dress???I relly love it!!!!!
    By the way, maybe you want to follow each other?let me know it, ok???
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. super chic! what I like most is this lace on the top xx

    www.always-glamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely in this shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is really really amazing . I also love the bracelets <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome look !!! kissses xx

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I have a dress just like that except I bought it at Target and its black. Also, good luck on the rest of your exam. I know how stressful and time consuming studying is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely in that blue dress. Love the bangles! xoxo Demmy

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats coool dress.. i like your bracelets too.. its awesome.. maybe i can put it to my DIY list.. ehehe, and good luck for the exam.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely look

    http://fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colorful bracelets! And much love your sweet dress <3

    Love,
    Rainbow Passion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply adorable look, I like it!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Last day to win a Yosi Samra pair of shoes
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful color!
    https://www.facebook.com/SociablyStyled

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have nice outfits but try some mixing and matching, clothes don't always need to be new!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥