Magnificent Mint

by - 13:00

mint3

“Travelling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, ‘I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.’ ” — Lisa St. Aubin de Terán

I took this photos on our last day in Florence , when I went out to eat for the last time the most incredible 'After Eight' ice cream from 'Coronas Cafe'. I miss Florence so much already, especially because I realize it's going to be a long long time until I visit it again.

As I told you in my last post, I turned 17 and this is exactly what I wore at my small birthday party! I wanted to be feminine and classy so I went for pastels and that amazing wallet which resembles to a clutch. The only different thing was the hairstyle, I went for curls. We had the best quesadilla in town and a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top of it! Thank you for all the incredible wishes and support, this was my first absolutely flawless birthday.

It was an incredible day and I received fabulous clothes, 'The Fashion Book' , mint goodies (a clutch included!) , five Agatha Christie books (because I'm a huge fan!!) and the oh-so-fabulous 'Gucci Guilty' fragrance. If loving Gucci is a crime, I plead Guilty!

Also, today is my little sister's birthday! She turns 10 today, I love you so much, my darling!!!


H&M mint dress, Zara flats, Mango wallet, Fossil watch, H&M belt, Accessorize ring

mint6
























mint4

























mint2'''

And the amazing food I had for my birthday (for more of my gifts, suprises etc. follow me on Instagram @marymanaila ):

quesadilla

































And my lovely sister, the birthday girl:

You May Also Like

28 comentarii

  1. You are so pretty. love your dress and shoes <3
    btw, your sister is so cute! love her dress.

    xoxo,
    La Petite Chateau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that dress! http://caffeinebath.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress is gorgeous!
    You and your sister are so pretty :)
    www.smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how simple your dress is. It's so pretty. That cake looks sumptuous and happy birthday to your sister! xoxo Demmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a romantic dress! So adorable and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you look so pretty in this dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute dress! you look stunning!! :-)

    Feel free to drop by, if you like ;-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very charming and fresh!






    http://designer2078.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet and cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 17th! And you look so sweet and such a darling in your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute dress, you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful look sweetie!! Your lil sis is cute too! ^_^
    Indira from cherietmoi

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look cute <3

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome dress! I love then pastel overload in this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous dress!!

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so pretty :)
    I juz stumbled across your blog,wanna follow each other??
    Let me know ^_^
    Ruhie
    The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  17. you're so pretty!
    nice shoes :)

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit! love everything you're wearing! :)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi darling, I'm happy to know that you had a beautiful birthday!! You have a great look very feminine and elegant, I'm a huge fan of Agatha Christie too.
    Happy birthday to your sister too. :)
    Clo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the color! Omg such a cute dress! I bet you looked amazing in this dress on your birthday! :D

    Oh Mary, you have been invited to the new BASI network!

    You can join the Bloggers Against Social Injustice network today & help us make a difference for those whose voices are not being heard!

    Come play your part, join us and worldwide bloggers to take a stand against social injustices!

    There are different events BASI hosts to help educate and fund change to help end atrocities like sex trafficking (AKA slavery!) but to really turn heads, we need your help!

    I really hope to see you there.It's just a click away and you can make this world a better place.

    * We have GFC, bloglovin, twitter and FACEBOOK too! ^_^ *

    Cassandra
    backtofive

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you put a beautiful dress with this super cute flst adorable me love and your beautiful..
    I just created a new blog i would love if you can visit, if you decided to give me a chance to see more of my post in the future by the deciding to follow me..I PROMISE TO FOLLOW YOU back ASAP*
    WAITING ON YOUR VISIT can't wait for you visit and to be part of my new fashion dolls subscribers..xoxo
    http://closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful dress <3 I love your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute dress :) Food looks so delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a nice dress! Your other posts are lovely as well. :) Hope we could follow each other on GFC and bloglovin :)

    Gian by Design

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥