Monochromatic Mint

by - 12:05

mmint3

♪ Moonlight Breakfast - Hello ♪

31th August. Last day of summer. This summer, which was ecletic and simply extraordinary! I made so many new friends, visited new places, learned and read a lot, just like I planned to.

Oh well, I won't get nostalgic because today is also a very special day! My cousin Ioana turns 12! For those of you who are new she takes most of my pictures and she is such a fashionista and far away from being camera shy! She should be a star, really! I was really surprised when I saw a photo of mine among her souvenirs (see it here) .Happy birthday, my princess!

She took these amazing photos as well. I know I said in late June that I would show you another look with this outstanding dress. I've worn it A LOT (my best friend S. can't stand it anymore haha) but I didn't get the chance to take any pictures. I know, I know, mint again, but I figured since I started the summer with a mint look to end it in the same manner. I got this amazing mint bag for my birthday from my other cousin and I'm simply addicted to it! The bracelet was another gift from my other best friend S. Oh God, so many cousins and best friends, are you still following? Anyways, Ioana is still the star of this post.

Have a lovely Friday, everyone!


H&M dress , Zara flats, Fossil watch, Orsay bag , Orsay necklace
mmint2

























mmint4

























mmint1

























notsure2


























notsure

You May Also Like

29 comentarii

  1. Hello Mary ! Thank You for visiting our blog, of course I would love to follow each other, You have such a lovely blog. I'm already your new follower.

    P.S. great mint look, I love it !

    Katerina

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful look and nice pictures!
    xoxo
    Almu
    http://fashioninmysteps.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear!
    love the dress...

    kiss,
    tixa

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can see why you like wearing this dress. its fabulous! and i love your bag too. happy birthday to your cousin!

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mint works good with your skin!!! Very beautiful outfit!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! you looks so beautiful, i love the 1st one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi darlin!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog :) Yes I'd love to follow each other! I'm your 982 follower :) almost 1000!
    Waiting for you beauty gal!
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment, I'm already a follower of your blog and of your FB page! I wait for you to make the same!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. She's only 12? The photos are so good! LOVE the dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great in this fabulous dress!

    xoxo.
    www.misssainha.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE this outfit!

    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful outfit! That color looks really nice on you, when looking at the pictures, I see you before the clothes!

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,
    I am following you now with GFC and bloglovin, now it is your turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi mary, you looks so cute and feminine, the mint colour on you is great!!!! I love your necklace because ia a owl, and I love owls :)
    Kiss Clo
    http://latelierdelachouette.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute mint dress!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday to your cousin!
    I love the accessories and shades of this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My colour of the moment! Sooo pretty, especially love the bag :)
    Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'd love to follow each other
    Following you now, waiting for you to follow back
    XO
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is so sweet! Especially I like own necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice look! i like it!!!

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so so pretty! I like your outfit as well!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look magnificent! Love the color and the simplicity of this.

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I heart mint and i doubt that i'll ever get enough of it.
    You have a very nice blog and good sense of style. I'm yet to go through all your post.

    Follow each other?? It would be so lovely :)

    Thank you fo visiting my blog:)

    http://elenee-michelle.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your style, we can follow each other. i follow you now!!
    love your blog ;)
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. it's very intersting that I miss pastels when fall come up! lately I buy mint nail polish:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute bag :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi! Beautiful pictures! You are runnign here very nice blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    let me know!

    xoxo
    pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi hun, thanks for the comment on my blog!
    You asked if we would like to follow each other?
    I have been following you for a while now :) I hope you will follow me too please? xx

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You have asked me to visit your side and know here I am at first thank you for your comment by polyvore and I love this blue dress you looks pretty

    ReplyDelete
  29. Trend is currently getting Chinese shirts the planet by storm as young people and grown ups alike have taken into account on dressing effectively and dressing to impress.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥