Bday Blog

by - 09:18

IMG_6863


The blog is 6 years old today. I can't believe this, it seems like it was only yesterday that I started writing about the latest trends. I can't even remember when I started sharing my outfits online, or photos from my trips! Even though I'm obviously not a teen anymore (hopefully I can make some changes to the blog's name this summer, although it's gonna be really difficult), I can't make myself quit blogging. It's a big part of my life, this blog has been with me through my adolescence and young adult years. Every single time I want to remember some places I've seen, or when I bought a certain dress, I visit my blog and it's all here! It's like magic. I'll admit the last 2 years I've been focusing on my studies, but I've always found the time to blog about the big changes in my life, and I plan to keep it this way. I've accomplished so many great things thanks to it, I made so many new friends, learned about web design and improved my English over the years. I truly recommend it to everyone: if you have something on your mind, you should put it in writing. You'll be surprised how many people can relate and want to follow your journey!

Oh well, let's not get too sentimental, because I do want to write about the outfit of the day. The color theme is obviously matching Valentine's Day - because it's the same date my blog was born. I got the bodysuit from the winter sales from H&M and it's honestly the item I've always wanted in my closet (I have a summer version without sleeves, from the same store). The faux leather skirt is the best buy I got this winter, I still can't believe how cheap it was! And it's from Zara, in such a beautiful pale pink/nude shade, I can't wait to wear it this whole summer. I feel like ever since I got the NAKED 3 palette for Christmas I've been wearing only pastels and pink hues. This definitely reflected in this winter's shopping spree.

I wish you have the best day and I want to thank you one more time for always supporting me! I love you lots xx


IMG_6882 IMG_6937 IMG_6963 IMG_6947 IMG_6968 IMG_6985 IMG_6916 IMG_6967 IMG_6929

You May Also Like

2 comentarii

  1. Happy blog anniversary!! i discovered your lovely blog last year..at that time it was a bit inactive but i kept on reading your previous posts...now that i'm reading this post i really want to create a blog.. your "blog advice" page will definitely help! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog so much ❤ if you want you can visit mine (that-mean-girl.blogspot.com) I can support you and you can support me 😙

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥