Dress Obsessed

by - 11:02

dress obsessed
♪ No Favors- Big Sean & Eminem ♪


I'm finally done with my finals, so I'm on a mini break. I've missed blogging a lot, but I had a really important semester in Med School and I really wanted to focus on my studies. A lot has been going on in my life lately, and I truly hope I can start blogging again to share everything with you. Let's start with something I'm sure we all loved in January: the winter sales! I got some amazing things at Zara this season, my absolute favorite being the glittery dress you can see above (left).

I noticed I was most interested in party dresses this time around, probably because I have a big family event coming up this summer and I still have no idea what I'm going to wear. Naturally, I also searched online, and the key Bridesmaid Dresses UK led me to find some incredible ones which I want to share with you. Above I selected my favorites, it was a tough choice because the site, Aisle Style has a special collection - Bridesmaid Dresses 2017. I felt like they were all my style, because it's mainly pastels (I mean, the blush pink one is divine!) and most of them have intricate lace details (the red one is my absolute favorite, I'll admit). And I have to mention their selection of Prom Dresses, back in the days I even designed my own prom dress, but I have to acknowledge their Homecoming Dresses are total stunners (the white and pale blue one- you have to see the details on the corset to see what I'm talking about)!

Naturally, when I visit a dress site, I always end up in the Wedding Dresses section (please tell me I'm not the only one haha). I was so in love with the style, everthing is so feminine & simple. Lace is popular among their designs, and I adore that they don't overuse it, it's just about the small details (like the corsets you can see after the jump). A really interesting design that has been picking up lately - the crop top & skirt wedding attire- can also be found there. What do you think about this trend? I love it, but I don't know if I would have the courage to wear this. I was also impressed with the fact I've found Communion Dresses , I don't know many places to buy them online. It's interesting how I was interested in Dresses for Weddings and I ended up falling in love with the whole online shop. What do you think about my selection? Would you wear them?

Perfect wedding

You May Also Like

0 comentarii

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥