Comeback of the skirt

by - 14:57


























Don't freak out, only the intro photo is so blurry with effects! Not my fault, I barely found a photographer to take the few shots.

Remember this skirt?? Yes, that's the one I've been wearing in spring one year ago, than the whole summer, once in fall..everything is showcased on the blog in the Outfits. section. So, I told to myself, why not wear it this winter, while it's still snow on the ground? Just because it's  freezing I shouldn't be fashionable? 

Therefore, I played around different textures and a pretty good layer came out. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take any pictures outside when I wore this, like three days ago so today I recreated the outfit because I really wanted you, dear readers, to see this and tell your honest opinion.

Regarding the new Vogue Paris, it's a gift because I did extremely well in an English competition (olimpiadă, pentru cititorii români) and I have to say this issue is really marvelous, it has interviews with Poppy Delevigne, Daria , a column about Marc Jacobs and I simply love the editorials!

Zara Skirt, Zara Denim Shirt, H&M sweater, Benvenuti boots, Zara bag (in the background)
















































You May Also Like

15 comentarii

  1. Very simple yet pretty!
    http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice! enjoy you reading! xoxo
    http://theshopaholicnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look, super cute,
    kisses and have a great week.

    http://www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great boots!!

    ps: I'm having a problem with my GFC gadget, you can read about it in my latest post. If you'd still like to follow me could you please do this via the upper gadget? I'd really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit, so simple and yet so effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wait new looks with this skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos and such a nice look! :)

    I'm following!
    xx, Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, sweetie! Love your boots! Oh, did I forget to mention that I followed you? :D I'd love to follow eachother!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great boots and i love it! just came across your blog..really nice

    Dont miss my HARVEY PRINCE PERFUME Worldwide giveaway :)
    http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/02/harvey-prince-perfume-worldwide.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. sucha cute look....love the denim shirt

    ReplyDelete
  11. hii sorry for late reply n thanks for commenting on my blog x
    following u now xx
    http://holaafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit. It's so cute! The denim shirt looks lovely under the sweater. Following you. I would love it if we can follow each other. I'm a teen too. xoxo Demmy

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥