Pretty florals and mixmatched morals

by - 20:08


I don't know about you, but I had enough of this winter. I'm looking forward to walking around the town without  a coat and two sweaters or a denim shirt and a knit, as shown above.

So, what I've been doing these days, without school? I have been dreaming..I dream of a sunny day of spring, with cherry blossom flowers everywhere.

As for what I will be wearing..I have something in mind. It will be a lot of pastels involved because they are 'in' this season and...crazy colorful prints!!!

Why so? Well, I simply adore the colorblock trend and I feel I should keep it for this spring also, combined with some funky patterns. This is my moodboard at the moment, I would love to wear any of these prints. Now, I'll write something particularly about  florals, considering the fact I found something very interesting:


You know from my past post how I love Joe Browns for their creativity and how they play around different shapes and textures. Well, I checked their site recently and I noticed there are a lot of floral tunics!! I love tunics, I also love the fact that they are made from cotton because I have a sensitive skin..and I simply adore the prints they have designed for the colection!

I have chosen my very favorites, some are even on sale. They are fun to match and easy to wear! I can picture myself already, with a salmon Proenza Schouler bag and a golden Michael Kors watch in a fancy tunic/dress. Wait, pause that. The only thing I can afford would be the tops, plenty of them haha:

You May Also Like

17 comentarii

  1. I really love florals. And those flower printed dresses are beautiful.
    http://charlie-teenagewish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can't wait until this long winter is over!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love floral and pastel colors! Happy Valentine's day! I'm new to blogging and I'm having a giveaway. Check out my blog if you are interested. I am going to follow you, hope you return the follow =)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm quite looking forward to florals for the spring, cliche yes, but classic? Hell yes.

    http://kristenglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love floral.

    http://www.descontraidas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh sure dear:) following you now! follow me back,okay? i'll wait for you :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Floral prints are the best ♥

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I don't like long winters too & I can't wait for spring to come! Cuz I don't like my outfit be always covered by a winter coat...so boring!

    http://snowyscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi hon! thanks for leaving the lovely comment on my blog :) the floral prints are so cute. and yes I'm definitely anticipating a lot of crazy, loud prints in the near future...wonder how I'm going to pull them off haha!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww thank you so much :)
    yes we can follow each other ! so now i follow you & i hope you do the same soon on my blog if you like, i'll be glad :)
    bisous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,
    you have such a fab blog, i've been reading it a while now, first time i comment though. oh forgot to tell you happy blog anniversary since i've read that you had your first blog anniversary. you are doing super well, keep the good work.
    i am now following you via GFC and bloglovin,
    if you find anyyyy time to stop by my blog i would appreciate it http://lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com/
    i mainly blog about fashion editorials coming from all over the world, so if you love to read magazines and get inspired i would love it if you followed me back via gfc and bloglovin (in case they shut down gfc).
    i can't wait for your next post to come, its been days you haven't published.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful romantic dresses, I love floral prints. I am your old follower, You said you will follow back but I can't see you on my followers list. Could you try again please?
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the dresses! Super cute! New follower :)

    Simply Being Me
    www.sbmfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love pastel color , beautiful dresses.
    I follow you.
    Have a nice week-end.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥