Monday Muse: Miuccia Prada

by - 23:45


No need to say more about my Miu Miu obsession and praises about Prada's spring collection. Miuccia always knows how to reinvent the brand, and still keeping the same classical, unique Prada style.  She is truly an inspiration, a legendary fashion woman! It was so hard for me to even select a representative quote so I decided to post a couple of my favourites:

"In fashion you have to be creative every 5 minutes."

Fashion is a quick answer to our life.” 

What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today,
when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is an instant language.
” 
I don't belive in people who think that clothes are not important” 

~~Mary

You May Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. I also have a Miu Miu obsession! My Tumblr is filled with it! XX

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥