You're so hypnotizing

by - 16:04

Hello lovely & fashionable people! I missed you all, but my holiday has been full so far and I wasn't being able to post anything here.
Still, I brought some new things to the blog like it's own Facebook page. So, please like us on facebook if you haven't got the chance yet!
Anyways, I've been studying hard and discovered some interresting settings for my camera so I present you a whole lot of pictures in high quality featuring all the jewerly I've been buying in the past few months.
PS: Noticed they're all dusty gold??? So awkward..
Peacock neklace: Stradivarius, Rings:all by C&A
Necklace: Easter gift from my friend Andreea. Love you! x

You May Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. Great blog post! love your blog it's very boho meets vintage! following on bloglovin!


    http://www.cleverlittlebuttons.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥