Thursday, 3 February 2011

Give me Zara and honeysuckle so I can die happy

Okay, you should know that from all the shops in the world, although I do like lots, I always end up in a Zara. Probably 85% of my clothes are from Zara so imagine my excitement as I just saw the new lookbook for this spring!

I love the idea they chose. No more crowded motives, accesories and all kinds of boots. Don't get me wrong! I've worn every  single thing I'm writing about it's just that I felt it's the time to get back to basic a little. Classy, fashionable, fabulous.

Last spring we had army, kaki and camel  AMAZING also but I felt the way I was dressing needed some life and this season is all about visual impact!

The white and cream tones are marvolous, especially the pants but I love the mix with colourful clothes! And by that I mean, of course, HONEYSUCKLE! Yet another retail brand to choose honeysuckle (I'm obsessed with it, I know) , and it's my favoruite one!

Do you like Zara? What are your thoughts about the new collection? What do you think about the BOLD pick of the colors?



  1. Amazing collection, I love the colors! x

  2. hmm, I like like this collection ! :)

  3. O colectie foarte interesanta.


Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥