MIU MIU OBSESSION

by - 02:43

I was never good at anwering questions like : "What's your favoruite artist?", "What music do you listen?" and so on. I was so amazed and proud of myself for discoverring in late November my favoruite model (future post about it!). When it comes to brands I got plenty because there's always something to like. However lately I was so into Chloe, Proenza Shouler and Miu Miu. At the moment I just feel like writing:IT'S OFICIAL. MIU MIU IS MY  FAVORITE BRAND!  



 Okay, that's waaaay too much! I'd better turn off the laptop because this could go on and on...


*If you own rights for any of these pictures please let me know

~~Mary

You May Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. Nu ne putem pronunta niciodata in legatura cu anumite preferinte.
    Darr Miu Miu ..mereu va ramane brand'ul meu preferat <3.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥