Red Riding Hood

by - 23:37

Red Riding Hood

I've always been afraid of wearing red. I don't know why, I guess I like to blend in the crowd sometimes, you know me & my pink/nude obsession. Everything changed this Christmas, when mom got me this beautiful coat from a local factory. Although it's clearly not for winter, I insisted to wear it when we exchanged gifts for Secret Santa (for obvious reasons haha!). I love everything about it. It gives me so much confidence, and I feel like it's also a dress with that waist bow detail and everything. I'm posting these old photos I took back then because this whole past week I've been wearing it (5-10 Celsius degrees is just the right temperature for it). I guess you can say things really do change as you get older. Now I'm suddenly into RED and statement coats, apparently.

Thanks mom for such an awesome Christmas gift, I'll cherish it forever & thanks Codrina for taking these snaps even though it was pouring!

Mango Dress, Zara Boots, Coat: Local factory


Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood

You May Also Like

1 comentarii

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥