Saturday Shoes

by - 17:40

Leopard heels

♪ Ofenbach - Be mine♪

Going through old posts this weekend, I found one very dear to me (photo above, left). I remembered how obsessed I was with my leopard flats and how sad I was when I couldn't wear them because they got too old. Naturally, nostalgia made me look for a replacement. And..what do you know, after looking for leopard print heels I discovered an amazing shoe company. Not only do they have various shapes&shades of leopard print, they actually have a special selection(kitten heels, sky high heels, you name it) which you can find here. I picked my top 3 when I made this collage and it was super difficult because they all looked so swell. The first pair is unique, I've never seen this cool gradient technique on leopard shoes, I would wear them with all my little black dresses! The second pair I'm actually debating on right now- should I buy them or not? I've always wanted a pair of kitten heels, and these come in leopard! The only thing that stops me is the fact that I've only bought sneakers online so far, I don't know if shopping for heels is just as easy. Do you, my dear readers, buy shoes online? I would love to hear some advice, if you're willing to share! The third pair is absolutely the pair of my dreams! I picture myself living in Paris, holding a huge peonies bouquet and walking around my beloved Place Vendome in them. Unfortunately, I can barely pull off kitten heels nowadays.

I'll let myself dream a little longer, because FSJ Shoes also has a special selection of stiletto heels. Red & leopard combo? They have it. Nude, magenta, even rainbow, you can check them out here.  My absolute favorite pair is the nude one, which I included in the second collage (in the right, you can find it here). I love how they have that cut on the inner side, it's so chic and classy!

And... the best pair of shoes in my opinion, which stole my heart undoubtedly: they're nude, suede, gladiator sandals!!! They have this chunky heel, the best color, basically everything I've been looking for in a summer pair of shoes! I found them in this section and it was love at first sight. Should I take the plunge and buy them even if can't try them on? To quote the song I picked today: "I want you to be mine!".

PS: I am obsessed with Zoe Kravitz, she has such an amazing & effortlessly chic style! This shot from Vogue is everything!

The New Muse

You May Also Like

4 comentarii

  1. Loving this inspo! Those leopard heels are so fun!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look and style, always so super beautiful

    I share your blog - http://blogsshowcase.blogspot.com/2017/03/marys-fashion-diary.html

    Chic Poradnik

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge fan of leopard and love these heels! Great outfit inspo!

    Meagan
    www.meagansmoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this orange and leopard collage so much that I pinned it! I agree that leopard is a neutral and that the third, sky-high pair of pumps is the baddest of the batch :)

    Oh, and I regularly buy shoes of all kinds online. 9 out of 10 times I have no problems; the few times they don't fit it's because they're too small (sadly true of many cheaper brands).

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥