Surprise!

by - 17:06

Not my bday but still❤

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY! May you always be happy, bold, creative & loved!

Today I'm going to talk about something really personal, since it's such a special and beautiful day! As you may know already, I'm in my 3rd year in Med School. I don't know what it's like in the other countries, but in Romania we have this very efficient thing: we are split into groups, so that when we go into hospitals we can be just 9 people in a room and not stress the patients (that is, many times, just in theory, because sometimes we end up being 4 groups in a place at once, total madness!). Naturally, you spend all day with the people in your group, en route to different hospitals, in lectures, in the hospitals etc. I  thank God everyday I was so lucky to end up in my group. We get along so well, although we have different hobbies and tastes, that it honestly amazes me to this day! We laugh, we complain, we talk about our studies, we get together in the weekends, they have become my support system! When I moved to Iasi to study, it was particularly hard for me, because all my friends from highschool chose other cities(or countries) and I was all alone. I never thought I would come across to not one, but 8 incredible people who always have my back! I LOVE YOU, guys!!

Because there's still more to this story, I have to tell you that whenever it's someone's birthday, we surprise them with a gift. My birthday is on 12th of August, during our summer break. Imagine my surprise when I went to uni today and found all of them with this gorgeous (super super) early birthday present waiting for me! I was in shock because I usually plan these surprises and it never occurred to me that I would get a gift, let alone on Women's Day. I was so impressed because how well they know me: I got this amazing bday balloon (I have to tell you I'm super OBSESSED with balloons, ask my family how my bday parties looked like when I was a kid), sweets (because...obviously, do I need to explain this?) and...
From my favorite tea party brand, KATIE ALICE....
The Cottage Flower Set of Tea, Coffee & Sugar Tins
As I plan to move soon, I've been super into interior design lately and I have admired this set on multiple occasions, but I kept telling myself I have to prioritize and get a mixer/plates/curtains (basically a bunch of stuff) first. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, I can't wait for the days these will be the stars in my kitchen.

Marks & Spencer Top, Zara, Jeans, Pandora bracelet, JORD wooden watch

PS: I'm aware the balloon is worse for wear after people playing so much with it haha
Not my bday but still❤
Not my bday but still❤

Not my bday but still❤
Not my bday but still❤
Not my bday but still❤
Not my bday but still❤
Not my bday but still❤
Not my bday but still❤ Not my bday but still❤ Not my bday but still❤ Not my bday but still❤ Not my bday but still❤

You May Also Like

0 comentarii

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥