The Statement Blazer

by - 14:49

IT blazer

♪ Changed it- Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne♪

Before I moved out of my hometown to go to Med School, I bought this pencil skirt and this statement blazer. I proudly told my mom I have to own these type of elegant, statement pieces, because that's how doctors dress. You see, I was inspired by my aunt, who is always so fashionable, she has the best dresses (which I borrow sometimes)! Soon after I started college I realized my classy clothes have to hang in the closet for a long time. When you're on the run from one hospital to another or spend way too many hours in school, you feel like jeans are too fancy already. I just throw on a simple T-shirt, jeans, labcoat and I'm good to go. This is also why I can't walk for more than an hour in heels anymore- I would choose my Nikes over everything nowadays.

My style had to adapt, but this doesn't mean I've changed. Deep down, I'm still an advocate of feminine clothes. I love how wearing a skirt or dress makes me feel. Whenever there's an occasion, I'm more than happy to dress this way! This blazer is absolutely my favorite, because of the intricate details, and the colors- one second you swear it's golden, then you say it's pale blue. It's actually the first time I've worn it in three years, it was long overdue! I felt so amazing wearing it, especially because my talented friend Codrina offered to take some photos so I can show it to you as well. Also special thanks to Andreea for the advice, she has an eye for detail. Support from my friends and family means everything to me, they're the ones who made me find time to blog again, and I've been feeling so great ever since!


French Connection blazer, Mango top, Zara boots, Zara bag, Pandora bracelet, Jord watch
IT blazer
IT blazer
IT blazer
IT blazer
IT blazer
IT blazer

You May Also Like

3 comentarii

  1. very nice look dear, i love your blazer
    have a nice day
    best

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome
    yes your blazer make you look so pretty

    www.deniathly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The statement blazer is so glam, yet subtle! Gorgeous styling girl, followed you on Bloglovin 😘

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥